Have your voice heard!
Are you looking for a way to get more involved with Souris Valley United Way and learn about our organizations reach? This is the opportunity for you! Each year after our grant application closes, a panel of board members and community volunteers convene to review the applications, interview potential local grant recipient's, and make important decisions on how much each organization should receive. You will have the chance to hear from local agencies on the current status of their programs as well as hopes for future growth.
- Must be able to attend agency interviews as scheduled
- Ability to read through potentially 20+ grant applications and ask questions as needed
- Must be able to attend final panel meeting as scheduled
- Must be able to keep information received and heard confidential
- No conflicts of interest relating to any current or future partner programs
Finalized details to come on exact date and time the panel will be held. If you are interested in participating in the 2020 Community Impact Panel, please click here to complete the registration form and the SVUW staff and/or board will be in contact with you with further information.