The Souris Valley United Way and the Minot Junior Golf Association have teamed up to bring the community members of Minot a new program called the Magic City Blessing Bank!
The purpose of this program is to provide those in need with personal care items. Orders can be placed at any of the Minot Public Schools for school aged children and their families. Those that do not have school aged children can place orders at Ward County Social Services, Immanuel Baptist Church Soup Kitchen, the YWCA, and the Minot Area Homeless Coalition.
Please watch for updates as the program gets kicked off!
In an effort to adhere to the CDC guidelines for the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak while at the same time provide personal care items for those in need in our community, we have made the following adjustments to our order and delivery system. We will be limiting our available items to the most essential... but rest assured, we will be back!
The following items are available:
- Bar soap
- Body soap
- Deodorant (please indicate for male or female)
- Tampons (12 per order considered 1 item)
- Pads (12 per order considered 1 item)
- Liners (12 per order considered 1 item)
- Hand soap
- Laundry Detergent
Orders will be received by email ONLY at email@example.com.
An individual my place an order for up to five items a week and not more than two of any one item.
Email orders received by 5:00 pm on Tuesday's will be available for pick up on Sunday's at the Souris Valley United Way, 1941 4th St SW.
When submitting an email order, please indicate the following information:
Name, Contact phone number, Items and Quantity.
John Doe, 701-555-1234, Body soap - 1, Toothbrush - 2, Toothpaste - 1, Tampons - 1
What can you do?
- Support us financially by making a donation
- Donate Magic City Blessing Bank inventory items
- Organize a drive to collect Magic City Blessing Bank inventory items
- Volunteer to fill orders for those in need
- Volunteer to deliver filled orders to schools and agencies
- "Like" and "Share" the Magic City Blessing Bank Facebook page
- Share the word through social media and conversation!
Email MCBB@svunitedway.com for questions or inquiries.