The Souris Valley United Way and the Minot Junior Golf Association have teamed up to bring the community members of Minot a new program called the Magic City Blessing Bank!
The purpose of this program is to provide those in need with personal care items. Orders can be placed at any of the Minot Public Schools for school aged children and their families. Those that do not have school aged children can place orders at Ward County Social Services, Immanuel Baptist Church Soup Kitchen, the YWCA, and the Minot Area Homeless Coalition.
Please watch for updates as the program gets kicked off!
What can you do?
- Support financially
- Donate Magic City Blessing Bank inventory items
- Organize a drive to collect Magic City Blessing Bank inventory items
- Volunteer to fill orders for those in need
- Volunteer to deliver filled orders to schools and agencies
- "Like" and "Share" the Magic City Blessing Bank Facebook page
- Share the word through social media and conversation!
Email MCBB@svunitedway.com for questions or inquiries.