Become a Workplace Campaign Leader
Our workplace campaigns are incredibly important to the success of our mission to impact community needs. Our ambassadors for the United Way in the workplace are our Campaign Leaders. They organize "Fun" Raisers and help inform employees on how they can help make an impact in our community through their donations to Souris Valley United Way.
- Campaign Leaders can be anyone at the workplace – anyone who is enthusiastic and willing to lead and make a difference in our community though their workplace.
- Any company or organization can set up their own United Way campaign with our help and designate a Workplace Campaign Leader.
- The Campaign Leader doesn't have to do it alone – they can recruit others in their workplace to assist them
- We’re always there to help! The Campaign Coordinator, Danielle Rued, at United Way is always available to support the Campaign Leaders with information and ideas that will help create a successful and fun campaign at each workplace.
- Meeting are held Bimonthly at the SVUW office to help organize thoughts, ideas and information between all the Workplace Campaign Leaders to created fun ways to raise funds in their workplace.
Want to Learn More?
Want to learn more about the Workplace Campaign Leader opportunities or how you can be part of it? Contact our Campaign Coordinator, Danielle Rued at email@example.com.